Aircraft Leasing Senior Legal Counsel
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
- Aircraft Leasing Senior Legal Counsel
My client is a major aircraft lessor who is expanding their legal team.
The Senior Legal Counsel will assume a role on the Legal team and will report to the General Counsel.
- Deliver in-house legal advice, management, guidance and support to the Company in the execution and administration of aircraft acquisitions and sales, aircraft operating leases, engine leasing transactions and associated finance transactions.
- Support the General Counsel in the provision of legal advice regarding compliance and transaction structuring
- Manage relationships with external legal advisors.
- Manage aircraft leasing transactions from start to finish.
- Law degree, with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE with aircraft leasing or aircraft financing experience.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong experience managing complex aircraft leasing transactions
For more information on this and other Legal Counsel/Transaction Lawyer/VP Legal opportunities in the aircraft leasing space, contact Garret in confidence on+35316768891.