Aircraft Leasing VP Risk
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Aircraft Leasing VP Risk / SVP Risk
Our client is a major leasing company which is looking to recruit a VP/SVP Risk. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapid growth aircraft leasing company.
- Responsible for evaluating and reporting counter-party risk
- Analysis of underlying country risk issues will be an intrinsic part of portfolio and transaction risk evaluation.
- Develop the team and structures.
- Visit customers as part of deal origination and internal approval processes with responsibilities to extend to monitoring of credit risk throughout the life of the deal.
- Providing credit assessment of potential lessees, existing lessors and potential portfolio purchases.
- Clearly report attendant transaction risks and, to the greatest extent possible, recommend risk mitigation measures to be employed
- In most cases, visit the airlines to carry out detailed interviews / discussions across various functions of senior management in order to review and assess, among other things, financial performance, the Business Plan and fleet planning issues.
- Monitoring country specific risks on a regular basis via various resources available to the Department.
- Design, implementation and continuous improvement of Internal Ratings methodology and modelling.
- General macro-economic research together with analysis of industry specific developments in the context of implications to the Company's overall business risks.
- Minimum of 7 years direct aircraft leasing or aviation risk experience
- Experience operating at a senior level with shareholders
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft leasing (aviation) industry is a pre-requisite
- Degree Qualified - Economics or Accountancy. Aviation related qualifications (Air Transport Management) also considered favourably.
For more information on this role contact Garret on 01 6768891