Aircraft Leasing - Contract Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Contract Manager - Aircraft Leasing
Our client is a high profile leasing firm which is currently looking for a Contract Manager. We are looking for a person with strong aircraft leasing contract management experience.
- Work as part of a team to manage all aspects of lease contracts and debt facilities, taking responsibility for lease and loan obligations and managing the relationships with airline customers and lenders.
- Participate in the deal team process and co-ordinate the deal team for the acquisition and disposal of aircraft, including funding and opening related bank accounts.
- Responsible for the management of receivables, outstanding payments, and funds throughout the lease term.
- Work closely with the legal team and technical teams
- Ensure that all technical details on each aircraft are kept up to date.
- Manage airline relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3+ years' relevant contract management experience in aircraft leasing
- Knowledge of aircraft leasing Contract Management Systems essential
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
For more information on this Contract Manager role contact Jodi on 01 676 8895