Nordic Business Development Representative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Nordic Business Development Rep - Rapid Growth Software Company
Our client is a rapid growth American Software Company with an EMEA HQ in Dublin city centre. They are currently seeking a business developer for the Nordic Regions. They require someone with a passion for sales that has fluency in either Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish.
Your role as the Business Development Representative:
- Drive new sales opportunities both inbound and outbound.
- Create regular pipeline and reports on quality and progress.
- Manage budgets and sales targets.
- Help anticipate potential issues and ways to overcome them.
- Stay up to date on current market trends and client's needs
- Assist in continuously improving and developing the company's products and services.
- 1+ years' experience in Sales
- A passion for hitting targets and driving sales.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and efficiently.
- Fluency in English and either Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish.
- Strong Technical Aptitude is a bonus
Key Skills: Nordic, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Sales, Sales Development, Business Development, Software Sales
If this sounds like the role for you get in touch with Sarah today on or 016768897