Aircraft Leasing Technical Support Manager Audits
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Aircraft Leasing Technical Support Manager - Audits
A Dublin based Aircraft Leasing client is looking for a Technical Support Manager - Audits to join their growing team.
- Manage the implementation of audit documentation into internal data system
- Manage audit verification, liaising with auditors and airline customers
- Review scope of work for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare audit summaries
- Prepare reports on audit scope, finding and conclusions
- Manage compliance of technical record standards
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or technical qualification
- 2-4 years' experience working in the aviation technical field
- Experience performing technical audits
- Experience in evaluating technical records
- Knowledge of EASA and FAA regulations
- Willingness to travel if required