German Payroll Specialist
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin North, IELouth, IE|
|Sector||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment, who is open to change and will embrace the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment!
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements
- Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems
- Populate additional pay and personnel data into templates for payroll processing
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Complete month end payroll activities
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies and local government authorities
- Monitor submission of filings and payments to third parties made for processing vendor
- Work with HR function to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Responsible for the day to day processing of assigned payrolls for our clients EMEA entities through outsource providers.
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate.
- 2 years + experience in similar role.
- The ability to communicate effectively in German is essential
- Previous experience in an HR Payroll position essential
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Professional attitude, understanding the importance of attention to detail
- Understanding of and following procedures and HR practices.
- To be able to understand the importance of escalating issues that sit beyond the scope of the role.
This position is starting as a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.