Office Administrator - Aircraft Leasing Industry
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
This is a great opportunity for an experience Office Administrator to join a dynamic aircraft leasing company based in Dublin City Centre to gain experience and exposure to this exciting industry.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Meet and greet any visitors to the office.
· Answer all incoming inquiries.
· Provide administrative support as required across various departments.
· Prepare multiple reports for management.
· Ensure office environment meets company requirements.
· Set up of new employee office space.
· Maintain distribution and personnel lists.
· Deal with any queries and complaints.
· Order all necessary office supplies.
· Take messages, manage a diary and forward calls and emails.
· Schedule taxis, transport and car-parking services.
· Manage post and courier services.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
· Assist with completion of employee expense claim forms.
· Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate meeting rooms and ensure that they are prepared as needed.
· Ad hoc duties.
· Third level qualification.
· 2-5 years' experience in an office support or executive assistant role.
· Advanced Excel skills is essential, will be required on a daily basis.
· Must have previous experience in a high-pressure corporate client-facing setting.
· Enthusiastic, can do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing role.
· Fluent written and oral English.
· Highly organised and proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.