EA- Aircraft Leasing (IMMEDIATE START) -€35K
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
EA-Aircraft Leasing (IMMEDIATE START)
We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to start immediately and to be able to provide support to an executive (+team) of a high profile aircraft leasing company. This is a great opportunity to join a rapid growth and highly successful city-centre based company. This person will be hired on an initial temporary short term contract.
- Manage calendars and diaries - schedule meetings and appointments, book events, organise the boardrooms and ensure that events do not clash.
- Manage and organise flights, taxis, accommodation and parking, and other travel related duties.
- Take minutes at meetings and ensure that all data is managed and recorded efficiently and accurately.
- Assist with presentations.
- Organise and arrange transportation, meals, meetings rooms and appointments, etc for visiting guests.
- Manage documentation such as invoices of purchase orders, expense claims, etc and compile reports on such.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Third level degree or equivalent.
- Experience working in a corporate environment is essential
- At least 3 + years' experience supporting an Exec team.
- Outstanding communication skill
- Highly organised, flexible and capable of working in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office; word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Tech Savvy
- Highly professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
Key skills: Executive, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Corporate, Support, Secretarial, Event Management