Aircraft Leasing Materiel Management Director
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Materiel Management Director - Aircraft Leasing
My client is a leading aircraft leasing company who are looking for an experienced Materiel Management Director to join their team in Dublin.
This is a key role in terms of managing all aspects of the configuration management process for new aircraft and parts procurement.
- Work with lessees and airframe manufacturers to configure interior layout and airframe options for new aircraft
- Develop new aircraft programs, work with clients to establish configuration needs
- Manage relationships with OEMs, suppliers and clients
- Evaluate and negotiate price proposals for aircraft equipment
- Negotiate general terms agreements with suppliers
- Ensure all agreed contracts will meet deadline requirements
- Work with the lessee to ensure the impact of configuration requirements and changes is understood in relation to the agreed lease terms
- Provide cost updates, budget amendments to the client
- Be the liaison between manufacturer and lessee, ensuring all changes are agreed and costs signed off
- Foster relationships with key vendor partners ensuring contract terms are being upheld and continual monitoring of performance
- Sign off on purchase orders as required
- Team with the Technical and Engineering departments to evaluate aircraft configuration needs, ensure equipment availability for target aircraft delivery dates, and identify alternate parts solutions
- Extensive travel required
- 3rd Level Qualification, Masters/MBA desirable
- 10-15 years of related experience
- Experience at an airline, aircraft lessor, or aviation industry vendors required
- Knowledge of tags and certification requirements for various aircraft parts; working knowledge of Boeing and Airbus body types and interior design in relation to associated parts
- Knowledge of supplier industry as it applies to commercial aircraft
- Knowledge of airworthiness requirements (FAA/EASA/CAAC) essential
- Proven track record in negotiation
- Develop and foster key relationships with vendors and manufacturers
- Willingness to travel extensively