This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
An asset management company in Dublin city centre is looking for a Facilities Administrator to join their team.
Facilities Administrator Responsibilities:
- Facilities coordination and main point of contact for all enquires/issues.
- Ensure maintenance is carried out as required.
- Manage relationships with outsourced providers.
- Maintain distribution and personnel lists.
- Deal with any queries and complaints.
- Order all necessary office supplies.
- Meet and greet any visitors to the office.
- Provide IT support as required across various departments.
- Prepare multiple reports for management.
- Set up of new employee office space.
- Maintenance and management of Laptop and Desktop support.
- First point of contact to diagnose IT issues.
- Take messages, manage a diary and forward calls and emails.
- Schedule taxis, transport and car-parking services.
- Manage post and courier services.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with completion of employee expense claim forms.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Third level qualification.
- 1-3 years' experience in an office support or facilities role.
- Advanced Excel skills is essential, will be required on a daily basis.
- Must have previous experience in a high-pressure corporate client-facing setting.
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing role.
- Fluent written and oral English.
- Highly organised and proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.