Network Security Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin North, IEDublin West, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
My client is a high profile global multinational which is looking for a Network Security Engineer.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will work on strategy development, solution design, IT security and business process assessments.
- Work with the project manager on implementation, enhancement and integration projects for clients.
- Design and implement activities related to the Bluecoat product platforms.
- Take ownership of the creation and maintenance of proxy policies.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external teams on network security issues.
- Resolve issues and document solution requirements in line with business and technical
- Provide reporting on technical issues through the appropriate channels and provide incident status reports.
- Execute SSL Interception with an integrated internal PKI environment.
- Identify faults through root cause analysis, initiate solutions for production deployment.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent qualification required.
- 4+ years' experience implementing technical consulting engagements including strategy development, solution design, IT, security, business process assessments and organizational design.
- Experience of Cyber security technology with a focus on Bluecoat Proxy.
- Proficient with BlueCoat Product solutions such as ASG/SG Proxies, Management Centre, Web Security Services.
- Experience working with SNMP, Syslog, PKI, HSM, VPN, Load balancers and various networking
- Solid knowledge of various proxy authentication methods.