Business Support Administrator- €25-30k
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin West, IE|
|Sector||Office & Support|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Business Support Administrator- 11-month contract
A global e-commerce and digital marketing company are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their team on an 11-month contract.
What you'll do:
- Report to senior management and the business team on a day to day basis.
- Work on improving the company's processes and tools.
- Look after customer service queues.
- Reallocating staff as required.
- Acting as a point of contact for problems or system outages within the company.
- Processing documents.
- Responsible for re-action within the company in order to achieve the best for the customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Leaving certificate or above required.
- Excellent numerical ability
- Experience in a web-based or analytical company beneficial.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong technical and system skills.
- Strong multi-tasking experience.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills.
This is an 11 month contract.