HR Administrator- 3 month contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||HR & Recruitment|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
HR Assistant- 3 month contract
Our client, a large public sector organisation is currently seeking an HR Administrator for a 3-month contract.
Based in central Dublin, the successful candidate will support the HR function by promoting and supporting HR best practice and report directly to the Head of HR. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full HR administrative support related to recruitment, payroll, pension, learning and development, staff development, employee leave, benefits, absence management, employee relations and various HR wellness initiatives
- Maintaining and regularly updating personnel files
- Providing employees with information related to HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR procedures are documented and are consistent with policies
- Assisting in the development of appropriate HR reporting systems
- Produce reports as required
- Maintain & update the Employee Self Service system and online Recruitment system
- Perform administrative assistant support to the Head of HR & HR Partners in addition to providing relief cover to reception
- Complete other duties appropriate to the post as may be assigned.
It is anticipated that applicants will have:
- A third level qualification preferably in HR and / or Employment law
- Chartered CIPD membership is desirable
- Previous work experience in an HR Department
- Knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice.
- An adaptable and flexible attitude to work
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- A professional, diplomatic, discreet yet personable manner when dealing with employees and confidential information
- Proficient IT skills in MS office and HRMS
This is a temporary contract for the duration of 3 months (at this stage).