Avionics Design Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Avionic Design Engineer
My client is currently looking for an Avionic Design Engineer to join their team Dublin based team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of EASA Part 21 approved design documentation and ensuring airworthiness of produced designs.
- Compilation of supporting documentation to verify compliance with relevant electrical and airworthiness requirements through test plans and reports, document analysis etc.
- Compilation design documentation and instructions of continued airworthiness including engineering drawings and wiring diagrams, change bulletins and accomplishment instructions
- Liaise with Compliance Verification Engineers with regards to airworthiness and environmental protection requirements
- Project management of design changes
- Related engineering degree and/or EASA Part 66 B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of large avionic modifications programmes
- Experience in testing, trouble-shooting and defect rectifying avionic systems
- Advanced I.T skills e.g. MS Office products, AutoCAD and other proprietary software