French / Spanish Customer Support Representative
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin North, IE|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a market leader in international eCommerce solutions. My client is seeking a French/Spanish Customer Service Agent for their HQ in Blanchardstown. They are looking for dynamic Customer Care Representative that speaks native level French and/or Spanish with excellent written and spoken English.
- Interacting with client companies, international consumers and company vendors worldwide.
- Providing a high level of customer support via emails and/or phone and ensuring that all customer queries are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Using your own initiative to research solutions and solve problems.
- Tracking and documenting the resolution process using their order management and support systems.
- Raising and tracking inquiries with various vendors via a ticketing system.
- 1+ years' experience in a Customer Service role.
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish with excellent English, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
This role will begin on an initial 6 month temporary contract but has potential to go permanent.