German Payroll Specialist EMEA - 6 month contract
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin North, IE|
|Sector||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
German EMEA Payroll Specialist
My client is looking for an experienced EMEA Payroll Specialist to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural, fast-moving environment!
The ideal candidate will have experience processing payroll for the EMEA market and MUST have experience specifically within the German market.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements.
- Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems.
- Populate additional pay and personnel data into templates for payroll processing.
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods.
- Complete month end payroll activities.
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies and local government authorities.
- Monitor submission of filings and payments to third parties made for processing vendor.
- Work with HR function to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information.
- Responsible for the day to day processing of assigned payrolls for our clients EMEA entities through outsource providers.
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate.
- 2 years + experience in a similar HR Payroll position essential.
- Previous EMEA Payroll experience is desirable, experience within the German market is essential.
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Professional attitude, understanding the importance of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of HR procedures and practices.
This position is starting as a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.