Office Administrator - Aircraft Leasing
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Office Administrator/Coordinator - Aircraft Leasing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator/Coordinator to join a dynamic aircraft leasing company based in Dublin City Centre to gain experience and exposure to this exciting industry.
Office Administrator/Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet any visitors to the office.
- Answer all incoming inquiries.
- Provide administrative support as required across various departments.
- Prepare multiple reports for management.
- Ensure office environment meets company requirements.
- Set up of new employee office space.
- Maintain distribution and personnel lists.
- Deal with any queries and complaints.
- Order all necessary office supplies.
- Take messages, manage a diary and forward calls and emails.
- Schedule taxis, transport and car-parking services.
- Manage post and courier services.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with completion of employee expense claim forms.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate meeting rooms and ensure that they are prepared as needed
- Ad hoc duties.
- Third level qualification.
- 2-5 years' experience in an office support or executive assistant role.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, will be required on a daily basis.
- Must have previous experience in a high-pressure corporate client-facing setting.
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing role.
- Fluent written and oral English.
- Highly organised and proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.