Technical Asset Management Director-Aviation
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Technical Asset Management Director - Aviation
An exciting opportunity for an asset management and technical data analysis expert to join a leading aircraft leasing company in Dublin.
- Manage aviation technical records process for pre-purchase, sale inspections and logistics
- Manage technical data systems on behalf of the company, ensuring all maintenance and development requirements are met
- Manage lease due diligence for each aircraft transaction
- Analyse and provide input on all technical aspects of acquisition or sale of aircraft
- Manage external service provider's associates with asset management activities
- Ensure timely availability of fleet data as required
- Forecast the life of aircraft assets to mitigate the involved with an aircraft transition, ensuring asset value is optimised
- Degree in Engineering or Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Extensive experience within aircraft leasing or airlines
- Strong technical records experience essential
- Working knowledge of FAA and EASA regulatory requirements
- Strong comprehension of aircraft lease documentation
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with technical data management systems
Contact Jodi Murphy on or +35316768895 for a confidential discussion