Danish Customer Service Representative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Danish Customer Service Representative - Immediate Interview
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent to support the Danish market, on behalf of our client, a multinational company with a recently set up HQ in Dublin.
The Customer Service team is responsible for providing the highest standard of customer service by communicating with clients and resolving problems through the use of phone and email.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile international company.
What you will do:
- Interact with client companies and international customers within the Danish market.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of products and services.
- Assess customer accounts and correct any billing errors.
- Resolve client issues by contacting the parties involved such as logistics companies, payment companies and other external and/or internal groups.
- Track and document the resolution process using order management and support systems.
- Open inquiries using a ticketing system and track tickets to ensure speedy responses.
- Communicate with clients and customers via e-mail and phone and respond to inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner.
What you need:
- 6 months+ Customer Service or Call Centre experience.
- Fluent or native level Danish.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Must have a strong analytical mind with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining quality and bring resolution to problems independently.
Excellent base salary and benefits are on offer with the position.
An immediate interview is available. Apply today!