Aircraft Leasing Company Secretary
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin West, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Aircraft Leasing Company Secretary / Paralegal
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a high profile corporate client who is looking for a Company Secretary/Paralegal to join their West Dublin based legal team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the legal team in drafting up various legal documents.
- Providing document and transaction support to the legal team and supporting internal departments in all transactional processes
- Reviewing and drafting various legal documentation such as side letters, various amendments to existing agreements, conditions precedent and corporate approvals
- Drafting documents supporting lease contracts, restructuring agreements and warranties
- Overseeing the closing of sales and all necessary documentation is delivered and completed
- Ensuring that all transactional documentation is provided, completed and filed accurately and accordingly and that all documents are safely and accessibly filed and organised according to company procedure
- Arranging daily transaction approvals and transaction document execution
- Managing the annual compliance requirements, monthly and ad-hoc board meetings
- Advising the boards of directors of any company secretarial, legal and corporate governance issues/updates, as and when required
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Managing all relevant CRO filings and company registers
- Liaising with other internal departments, external auditors, solicitors and service providers
- Law degree/ICSA qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Team player with a willingness and ability to help others
- Coaching or managing experience is a big plus.
- Attention to detail and proofing skills essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business, operations and suppliers at all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure with the ability to adapt to shifting time expectations
- Good knowledge of company secretarial databases
A market leading package is on offer including 28 days holidays and strong additional benefits.