Head of Partnerships - €120k OTE
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Republic of Ireland|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Head of Partnerships €120k OTE
We are currently recruiting for our client, a Consumer Finance business, based primarily in the North West of Ireland. They are currently recruiting a Head of Strategic Partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to relocate to the West of Ireland, however this company has an office in Dublin.
- Being able to identify new 'top of funnel' prospects using partnership qualification criteria across a variety of sectors.
- Progress partner dialogues and helping build an effective executive business case for all parties.
- Ensure key negotiation milestones are agreed and due dates are achieved.
- Post-launch, manage relationship and governance routines with partners involving relevant stakeholders as needed, ensuring agreed success criteria are met.
- Enhance existing presentation collateral to progress the consumer finance partnership opportunity at different stages of the sales lifecycle
- Conduct regular updates on partnership development activity
What you need:
- 5+ years' Account Management/Business Development/Partnership
- Management experience in the context of closing and managing strategic channel/partner dealsProven track record of operating in and successfully negotiating with large organisations at C-level using a broad range of consultative selling skills.
- Consumer finance/retail finance/financial services/fin tech experience an advantage