Senior Tax Manager - Aircraft Leasing
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Aircraft Leasing Tax Manager
My client, a leading aircraft leasing firm, is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their expanding team for an 18-month contract.
The successful candidate will assist in the management of all tax related matters and play a key role on the deal team providing tax advice and input on all transactions.
- Reporting to the Head of Tax, manage a team of 4
- Responsibility for accurate completion and filing of all corporation tax returns and tax payments
- Provide tax support and advice to other internal departments through deal team involvement
- Ensure the most tax efficient structure is utilised in all aircraft transactions
- Manage tax audits and other tax authority enquiries
- Assist in the maintenance of the database of foreign tax advice and knowledge
- Manage the relationship with relevant tax authorities
- 8+ years PQE
- ACA or ACCA qualified or ITI Member
- Direct and indirect tax compliance experience along with IFRS tax provisioning experience
- Experience or exposure to aircraft leasing industry preferable
- Big 4 practice background
To hear more about this opportunity and to have a confidential discussion please contact Jodi Murphy on 016768895