|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin North, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + negotiable|
Software Development Manager
Our client a leading e-commerce company, based in Dublin North - City Centre, is seeking a Software Development Manager to ensure solution delivery and lead a number of software development teams.
- Manage the software development lifecycle and ensure development teams are delivering high quality services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a mentor for the team and ensure communication among stakeholders is delivered in an exceptional and timely manner.
- Be willing to challenge the status quo by reviewing functional and technical processes and providing feedback for continuous improvement.
- Ensure development are delivering high quality product and platform functionality, on time and on budget
- 5+ years' working experience in software development & at least 3 years' of experience managing a team of software developers.
- Third level degree preferably in computer science or in a similar discipline.
- Strong technical skills in Java, Tomcat, Git/Stash, Oracle, JIRA, Fisheye and other.
- Experience in systems engineering, security, messaging, scaling and backups within various development environments (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
- Excellent understanding of branching and release strategies.
- Excellent remuneration package, including benefits.