Aircraft Leasing Procurement Manager - Contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Aircraft Leasing Senior Procurement Manager/ Director
A leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an experienced Senior Procurement Manager/Procurement Director to join their global team on a 12 month contract. This position will be based in Dublin, reporting to the VP Procurement.
- Review and negotiate quotes and contracts terms for major equipment
- Management of al MRO component costs
- Work with Finance to ensure all invoicing is processed accordingly
- Work closely with the Technical and Transition departments to evaluate aircraft reconfiguration needs, ensure equipment availability for target aircraft delivery dates, and identify alternate parts solutions
- Work with OEMs, lessees and BFE suppliers in the preparation of purchase orders for equipment
- Manage vendor and manufacturer relationships
- Negotiate GTAs with vendors
- 3rd Level qualification in related field
- 3+ years of related aviation procurement experience
- Experience at an airline, aircraft lessor, or aviation industry vendors required
- In-depth knowledge of airworthiness requirements (FAA/EASA/CAAC) and compliance processes
- Strong negotiation skills essential
- Knowledge of supplier industry as it applies to commercial aircraft
- Proven track record developing and fostering key relationships with vendors
This is a 12 month contract and the client offers a market leading salary and benefits package with this position.