This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IE|
|Sector||HR & Recruitment|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Since 2001 GKR Search and Selection has been a recruitment leader, specialising in a number of areas including aircraft leasing, IT, IDA start-up projects, executive search, multilingual, sales and finance. We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our forward thinking team. No recruitment experience required!
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Translate client talent needs into an effective recruitment strategies for local and international positions.
- Provide regular progress updates on targets, challenges faced and potential solutions.
- Use the latest cloud-based tools and benefit from our extensive investment to search for the ideal candidate for each client.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with candidates and clients.
- You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies using a combination of direct sourcing, online posting, referrals, headhunting, networking and other relevant methods.
- Provide recruitment and market guidance to both clients and candidates.
What you will bring to the role:
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in a business relevant area.
- At least 3 years' experience working within a customer/client facing position.
- A proven ability to deliver results, resilience and strive for quality.
- Enjoy working and interacting with people with the ability to build long-lasting relationships and trust with stakeholders at various levels.
- Professional and a team player.
What we offer:
- We would really like to hear from experienced professionals who would like to change career into the recruitment industry. We will provide full training and support. We have had huge success hiring onto our team from a variety of industries in the past such as purchasing, IT and Financial Services.
- We offer a competitive basic salary as well as a market leading commission structure.
- We have invested hugely in our IT infrastructure with state of the art cloud systems, full access to Linkedin Recruiter and access to a bigger advertising spend than our competitors.
- Strong administration support.
- Long-term relationships with big name global companies.
- We have an excellent workplace culture which includes employee incentives, monthly prizes, nights out, quarterly kickers etc.
- We invest in our staff providing training and educational assistance.
Our company values:
- Integrity - we do the right thing
- Commitment (to clients and candidates)
- Strong work ethic
- Results driven
- Responsive and delivering on our promises
- Team player
Contact us for further information by applying online