Senior Database Administrator - SQL
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IEDublin North, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Database Administrator - SQL to join a leading finance firm, based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing on the technical operations infrastructure.
As a Senior Database Administrator - SQL you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing monitoring solutions for SQL databases.
- Developing and maintaining automation scripts for daily operations.
- Developing and enforcing operational standards for SQL.
- Suggesting process improvements to increase efficiencies to increase organisation's capacity.
- Ensuring all database servers are backed up and tested.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends.
- Configuring SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimise false alarms.
- Deploying database change scripts.
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline along with 5 -10 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of financial services
- High level of quality management concepts and their application
- Excellent Relationship Management skills