Aircraft Leasing Team & Events Coordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Sector||Aircraft Leasing & AviationOffice & Support|
|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
Aircraft Leasing - Team & Events Coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader within the aircraft leasing industry on a six-month contract with potential opportunity to extend.
6-month contract, (€35,000-€40,000 per annum)
The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years' relevant experience in administration and events coordination within a corporate environment. They should also have a genuine interest in advancing their career within the aircraft leasing industry and will gain a key insight into the Sales and Trading function of the company.
Team & Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Management of all Sales & Trading team's functions, conferences and events
- Management of event locations, themes and suppliers
- Negotiation of best deals for all team events
- Correspondence with event attendees
- Represent the team as key point of contact for all event enquiries
- Manage event budgets
- Manage and organise flights, taxis, accommodation, parking, and other travel related requests
- Manage visa applications for team travel and customer visits
- Coordination of the Sales & Trading team's diaries and scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Preparation of expense reports
- Take minutes and set up agendas at meetings and circulate accordingly
- Third level degree essential
- 1-3 years' experience working in a corporate environment within administration or events management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and IT skills/tech savvy
- Highly organised, flexible and capable of working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Highly professional and comfortable working with senior executives