Senior Recruitment Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin South, IE|
|Sector||HR & Recruitment|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable|
GKR Search and Selection
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Established in 2001, what makes our company different is our unique blend of innovative processes, consistently high levels of service and a real passion for our work. We build long term, ongoing relationships with our clients and candidates.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex global searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Dealing with a very active desk and full client base.
- Translate client talent needs into an effective recruitment strategies for local and global positions.
- Provide regular progress updates on targets, challenges faced and potential solutions.
- Use the latest cloud-based tools and benefit from our extensive investment to search for the ideal candidate for each client.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with candidates and clients.
- You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies using a combination of direct sourcing, online posting, referrals, headhunting, networking and other relevant methods.
- Provide recruitment and market guidance to both clients and candidates.
What you will bring to the role:
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a business relevant area.
- At least 5 years' experience working within a customer/client facing position.
- A proven ability to deliver results, resilience and an ability to spot for quality.
- Enjoy working and interacting with people with the ability to build long-lasting relationships and trust with stakeholders at various levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional and a team player.
Why work with GKR?
- Our team has over 60 years collective experience in recruitment market - we know it well! We can train experienced professionals who would like to change career into the recruitment industry. We will show you everything we know.
- We offer a very strong basic salary as well as an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure and other annual and quarterly bonuses.
- We have invested hugely in our IT infrastructure with state of the art cloud systems, full access to Linkedin Recruiter and access to a bigger advertising spend than our competitors.
- Strong administration support.
- Long-term relationships with big name global companies - no business development necessary we have the market covered.
Our company values:
- Integrity - we do the right thing
- Commitment (to clients, candidates and to our team)
- Strong work ethic
- Results driven
- Responsive and delivering on our promises
- Team player
If this sounds like a position you could excel at contact Louise Callanan today and apply online.