Business Systems Analyst (Financial Services)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin South, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Business Systems Analyst (Leasing/Financial Services)
Our client, a leading provider of information technology and infrastructure products and services, is currently looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their team based in Dublin South.
- Drive the definition, analysis and documentation of future business requirements
- Evaluate and translate end user needs into system requirement specifications
- Analysis of production problems
- Support the selection/creation of test scenarios for both systems integration testing and user acceptance testing, to determine whether system changes have met project specifications
- Solicit, develop, document and manage business & systems requirements throughout product life cycle
- Work with business users to define and analyse problems and align them with the most appropriate solution (technical, configuration or business process)
- Provide detailed design rules based on requirements
- Experience using banking/leasing systems including securitisation, reporting and cash reconciliation
- Previous exposure to design and refinement of PL/SQ, batch processing, data flows, data architecture and data archiving
- Experience liaising with shareholders to write and refine Business and Requirements Documents
- Familiar with structured development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Knowledge of IT compliance activities: data classification
- Skilled at managing internal and external relationships
For more information about this role contact Garret on 016768891 for a confidential discussion