Data Management Analyst-6 month contract
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin West, IE|
|Sector||HR & Recruitment|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Data Management Analyst - 6 month contract
We are currently recruiting for a large multi-national organisation seeking a Data Management Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract. The role is based in Dublin 15. This role focuses on analysing, maintaining and support the overall quality of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
The successful candidate will be ensuring the accuracy of employee records and data, developing and maintaining systems and process documentations. The successful candidate will also be working cross functionally with the broader HR Team, Business Partners, and People leaders.
- Combining HR functional knowledge with strong technical expertise of HR systems.
- Being able to provide customer resolutions to employee record enquires by following the correct processes and procedures to ensure the overall quality and accuracy of changes.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and participating in implementing these changes.
- Training and educating other work colleagues and customers on process and the use of HRIS functionality.
- Being able to understand SOX and other governance requirements and being able to execute within the controls to make sure that data standards and qualities are met.
- Configuring, analysing and interpreting reports and spreadsheets to build data files that need data manipulation and validation and can recognise patterns within data in order to spot potential data issues.
- 5+ years' experience in similar work
- 3+ years' of experience in working with data in a relation database.
- 3+ years of analytical work with auditing experience.
- Workday experience is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Degree of certificate in HR or related
- Leader or management experience is preferred.