Accounts Receivable Administrator - CASH
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Accounts Receivable Administrator (CASH)
Our client is a high profile Aircraft Leasing company based in Central Dublin. They are currently seeking an accounts receivable administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for managing receivables and ensuring all payments are processed accurately and on time.
This is a fantastic back office opportunity to join a very successful organisation with an increasingly global operation and an outstanding workplace environment.
- Administering accounts receivable functions including the posting and allocation of payments
- Collaborating with the finance department to ensure financial reporting is accurate
- Ensuring compliance to SOX procedures
- Reporting to all departments on the status of the receivables
- Ensure all data is uploaded and accurately maintained on data system
- Taking ownership of General ledger accounts
- Third Level relevant qualification/accounting qualification (a plus but not essential)
- 2+ years' experience in accounts receivable / cash allocation administration
- Experience from a high-volume multi-currency environment
- Experience from a high volume multinational environment
- Very High level of proficiency with Excel, MS Office
- Bank settlements and payments reconciliation is advantageous
A market leading package is on offer. This is a permanent role within a vibrant and dynamic environment.
For more information contact Jason on 016768894.