Payroll Administrator - Contract
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IE|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
Payroll Administrator - Dublin based Accountancy firm
We are currently recruiting for a successful and growing Dublin based Accountancy firm, who are looking for a Payroll Administrator on a 6 month + contract.
- Processing of payroll for weekly/fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Managing accurate delivery of weekly/fortnightly/monthly payrolls for a large number of clients.
- Producing specialised payroll reports and ad hoc calculations in response to all client queries.
- Registering and de-registering employees on ROS service (P46, P45) and being able to use BIK Calculations.
- Providing support with projects when required.
- Communicating with third party benefits providers.
- IPASS, or equivalent qualification with 4+ years' experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Understanding of Irish Tax and PRSI essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having a strong team player mentality.