HR Business Partner
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Area||Dublin City Centre, IEDublin North, IE|
|Sector||HR & Recruitment|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
HR Business Partner
North Dublin City €60-70K
A rapidly growing travel software company have a vacancy for a HR Business Partner to join a high performing, fast paced team focused on driving the 'people strategy'. The HR BP will provide vital support to leaders and employees in the company, in their headquarters in Dublin but also in their other locations.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Global Head of HR, supporting on the development and direction of the 'people strategy' and ensuring operational excellence across the HR function. They are looking for someone who is an experienced HR BP, ideally coming from a global technology company.
- Strong organisational skills, be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, and with the ability to lead and manage a wide variety of HR initiatives in a Global environment.
- Review and improve people practices and processes ensuring best practices are maintained
- Engage and build relationships with managers, ensuring you positively influence people issues, across a variety of locations
- Participate in the Employer Brand development programme
- Manage and lead on various strategic HR projects/organisation change initiatives that impact the employee life cycle
- Manage employee relations
- Provide comprehensive HR support to Managers and employees across all office locations
- Reporting on success of the people strategy and other initiatives using metrics and KPIs
- Minimum 8 years' experience across HR and all areas of the employee lifecycle (with at least 3-4 years at HRBP level)
- Experience working in a global technology company (experience in US or China an advantage)
- Proven ability to effectively drive change and measure success of HR initiatives
- Flexible approach to working in a global, fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Sage an advantage