As a leading Irish recruitment service provider, GKR's Outplacement Programme is well placed to provide the best possible support for employees who have been made redundant to find new roles quickly.
Safeguarding your brand and ensuring due consideration is given to all stakeholders and employee's, our multi-faceted approach equips participants with the key skills and understanding to conduct effective job search campaigns.
Tailored to intuitively address the concerns and training needs of participants, we utilise a combination of interactive group learning sessions, one on one consultations and online tools delivered onsite at your premises or through our office network.
Naturally, we provide career advice and guidance to participants but we place particular emphasis on the practical elements of job seeking, effective personal presentation and interview craft.
Each Outplacement Programme is designed around our clients and their specific employee expectations but a typical format includes the following key elements:
- Pre-programme Employee Questionnaire
- Interactive Group Learning Sessions
- Initial Outplacement Presentation
- Personal Profile (Part 1) - CV creation/Tailoring
- Personal Profile (Part 2) - LinkedIn and online profiles
- Job Seeking and Applying for Roles - Using online and agency resources
- Interview Training (Part 1) - Interview Craft
- Interview Training (Part 2) - Interview Role Play
- One on One consultation
- Video Assessment of Interview Technique - Personal review of interview craft
- Outplacement Workbook - Reference training material
- Professionally edited CV
- Webinar refresher courses
- Follow up consultation and advice service
To create a high impact and effective Outplacement Programme, please contact GKR Outplacement Services on 01 676 9008 for further information and to arrange an initial consultation.
Clients we have worked with: